Sunday, March 24, 2013

Beginnings

Okay, so this is kind of new for me and Lily. But there are so many of you out there who care about dad (Michael Cheak) that I feel like it is much easier for us to update this blog with updates on dad rather than try to keep you all updated individually. Of course if you have any questions please feel free to ask. As well as if you want me to pass on messages, we'd be more than happy to! Dad loves to hear from old friends! So go ahead and pass this around to anyone you might think would be interested in finding out about how dad is doing.

Of course before anyone asks I did get permission from dad to do this. He even approved of the title! He finds it kind of funny like I do. And once you see the pictures you will understand too. I must say, warn rather, that we have a kind of strange sense of humor so, be prepared! I'll post pictures of all the stuff that happens, so there might be some "graphic" pictures, and I warn you it might not be for the faint of heart, but several people have asked to see them, so they will follow in a couple of days.

The next post will be a long history of our fathers condition, but for now I'm going to call it a night! I just wanted to let you all know that this blog was set up and moving, and I'll try to update at least once a week with how dad is. And more often if important things come up. I may even get dad to say a few things in a video or something later on if he's up to it!

I know he loves the people who will read this and follow, and really loves the support that has been shown to him in the past several years! Lily and I really appreciate it too. A real update is going to be coming soon. It shall be entitled, There and Back again, Michael Cheak's tale. ;) Please share this with anyone that you feel will be interested in knowing how dad is doing. Really anyone interested in his healing journey!

BuhBye
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment